Join the VIP Preview reception on October 5 in support of the Justine For Kids association.
VIP Tickets from 30€ and VIP Pack from 50€
VIP pack includes:
- Admission for all four days of the fair
- VIP Preview invitation + 1
- Invitation to other events curated by Stephanie Manasseh before and after the fair
- Private tour
- Free catalogue
Justine For Kids is an association whose mission is to provide support to sick children or children with disabilities, their families and paediatric centres in Belgium.
Our mission has 3 main strategic focuses:
- Organisation of activities and recreational visits in Belgium or abroad,
- Financing paediatric centres, making them a more human place to be and decorating these buildings,
- Construction and management of our respite home.
The mission of the association set up in 2008 by Justine Henin is to provide support to sick children or children with disabilities, their families and paediatric centres in Belgium.
The values of Justine For Kids run through all the activities which we organise for the children, focusing on such things as health, solidarity, courage and perseverance.
In order to carry out our mission our activities focus on 3 key areas:
- Organising recreational days or visits for sick children and their siblings (sports days, amusement park visits, weekends away, trips to other countries, ...)
- Financing fun and entertainment projects, and also financing decorations for the paediatric centres (play room designs, wall decorations, ...)
- The long-term project: creation and financing of a respite home to offer accommodation to families affected by their child’s illness, or disability, and to enable them to enjoy a few moments of happiness in what is often a daily round of medical care.